This post applies to ALL PER 1-4 students. Here’s a check list of things that you need to do over the next few days:
1. Read, print, sign and return the Internet Safety Agreement. Please have this done by 8/28/15.
2. Read, print and sign the Academic (dis)Honesty Agreement. Please return ONLY the bottom portion by 8/28/15.
3. Read the syllabus for your class (see tabs above). Digitally sign, certifying that you have read and understand the syllabus. Please have this done by 8/28/15.
4. Fill out the Student Survey. Please have this done by 8/25/15.
5. Sign-up for a Gmail account (if you don’t already have one). Please ONLY use a Gmail e-mail address when you sign up for your blog.
6. Set-up your blog (the window to set-up your blog will be open from 8/22-8/28/15). Make sure you follow the instructions I give in class, otherwise it will be immediately deleted. Please have this done by 8/28/15. DO NOT WRITE ON YOUR BLOG UNTIL YOUR INTERNET SAFETY AGREEMENT HAS BEEN SIGNED AND RETURNED!
7. Read the Bi-Weekly Blog Instructions.
8. Read about adding photos to your blog.
9. Begin looking for blogs to follow and looking through the sites I’ve bookmarked to help you with your bi-weekly blog.