This post applies to ALL PER 1-5 students. Here’s a check list of things that you need to do over the next few days:
1. Read, print, sign and return the Internet Safety Agreement. Please have this done by 8/19/13.
2. Read, print and sign the Academic (dis)Honesty Agreement. Please return ONLY the bottom portion by 8/19/13.
3. Read the syllabus for your class (see tabs above). Digitally sign, certifying that you have read and understand the syllabus. Please have this done by 8/19/12.
4. Fill out the Student Survey. Please have this done by 8/15/13.
5. Sign-up for a Gmail account (if you don’t already have one). Please ONLY use a Gmail e-mail address when you sign up for your blog.
6. Set-up your blog (the window to set-up your blog will be open from 8/16-8/20/13). Make sure you follow the instructions I give in class, otherwise it will be immediately deleted. Please have this done by 8/20/13. DO NOT WRITE ON YOUR BLOG UNTIL YOUR INTERNET SAFETY AGREEMENT HAS BEEN SIGNED AND RETURNED!
7. Read the Bi-Weekly Blog Instructions.
8. Begin looking for blogs to follow and looking through the sites I’ve bookmarked to help you with your bi-weekly blog.