This post applies to ALL students. Please make sure you do them in the order in which I have numbered them!
This is a checklist of things that you need to do over the next few days:
- Read, print, sign and return the Internet Safety Agreement. Please have this done by 8/25/17.
- Read the Academic (dis)Honesty Agreement.
- Read the syllabus for your class (see tabs above). Make sure you read the entire thing. You will be quizzed on 8/25/17.
- Digitally sign, certifying that you have read and understood the syllabus and my Academic Honesty Agreement. Please have this done by 8/25/17. Many students choose not to read the syllabus, despite the fact that you have certified you read it. Please note that you will be held accountable for all the rules and regulations presented in the syllabus. I will never accept the excuse of “I didn’t know”, no matter what.
- Fill out my questionnaire. Please have this done by 8/25/17.
- Make sure to read the scribe post instructions (these were updated on 8/18).